Krasków [ˈkraskuf] (German: Kratzkau) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Marcinowice, within Świdnica County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany.
Krasków is the site of a Baroque palace, built by the Bohemian von Zedlitz-Leipe noble family in 1746, allegedly according to plans by Joseph Emanuel Fischer von Erlach. Situated in a park laid out by Peter Joseph Lenné in 1848 it today serves as a hotel.
Krasków lies approximately 14 kilometres (9 mi) north-east of Świdnica, and 40 kilometres (25 mi) south-west of the regional capital Wrocław.