Krushelnytsya (Ukrainian: Крушельни́ця) – village (selo) in Skole Raion, Lviv Oblast, of Western Ukraine.
Area of the village totals is 2,42 km2 and the population of the village is about 1297 people. Local government is administered by Krushelnytsya village council.
Krushelnytsya village is located in Skole district, on the banks of two mountain rivers – the Stryi River and Krushelnytsya River.
The village is located along the way Verkhnie Synovydne – Skhidnytsia at a distance 108 kilometres (67 mi) from the regional center of Lviv, 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) from the district center Skole, and 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) from Verkhnie Synovydne.
The first written mention of the village dates back to the year 1395 October 4, 1395 Władysław II Jagiełło, King of Poland, granted for John and Demyan village Krushelnytsya in Tustan parish.
Cult constructions and religion
The village has an architectural monuments of Cultural Heritage of Skole Raion in Ukraine:
Church of the Holy Trinity (wooden), built in 1842 (N - 1414/1).
Belfry Church of the Holy Trinity (wooden) (N - 1414/2).There are in the village wooden church of St. Nicholas, built in 1822.