Kulaszne [kuˈlaʂnɛ] (Ukrainian: Куляшне, Kuliashne) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Komańcza, within Sanok County, in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship (province) of south-eastern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It lies approximately 12 kilometres (7 mi) north-east of Komańcza, 14 km (9 mi) south of Sanok, and 68 km (42 mi) south of the regional capital Rzeszów.
The village has a population of 220.
The Kulaszne church was built in 1912 as a Greek Catholic - cerkiew. It burned down in 1974 and a Roman Catholic church was built over the
foundation. In 2004, the building reverted to Greek Catholic, so
it is now, once again - a cerkiew.