Ląd [lɔnt] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lądek, within Słupca County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland. It lies approximately 12 kilometres (7 mi) south of Słupca and 71 km (44 mi) east of the regional capital Poznań.
The village has a population of 60.
The village is the location of a Cistercian monastery, the Ląd Abbey. Founded about 1150 one kilometer south of the village center, it is one of the seven daughter houses of the Altenberg Abbey. Its major buildings date from the 16th and 17th centuries. In 1796 most of its surrounding property was confiscated by the Prussian government, and in 1819 the Cistercian monastery was dissolved.
From 1921 it has been operated and maintained by the Salesians of Don Bosco. The Polish World War II martyr Kazimierz Wojciechowski served there as a tutor in the 1920s.
The abbey is one of Poland's official national Historic Monuments (Pomnik historii), as designated July 1, 2009 and tracked by the National Heritage Board of Poland.