La Grange, also known as Samuel Henry Black House, is a historic home located near Glasgow, New Castle County, Delaware. It was built in 1815, and is a two-story, five bay, Federal style manor house. The front facade features a pedimented entrance portico. Attached to the house are two dependencies. The western wing is a former smokehouse and the eastern wing is a kitchen.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.