Lago di Palagnedra is a manmade lake at Palagnedra, Ticino, Switzerland. The reservoir has a capacity of 4,260,000 m3 (3,450 acre⋅ft) and a surface area of 25 ha (62 acres). The dam on the Melezza river was completed in 1952, height 72 m (236 ft).
The lake lies between Pizzo Ruscada and the Gridone. The north side of the lake is overlooked by the Domodossola-Locarno railway.