The Lanckorona Castle (Polish: Zamek w Lanckoronie) was built in the early 14th century in Lanckorona, Poland. It was damaged in several fires and during conflicts, especially in 1655 during the Swedish Deluge and Battle of Lanckorona in 1771. It fell into total ruin in the 20th century as the Communist government of the People's Republic of Poland encouraged looting and the decay of royal cultural heritage sites in favour of new social realism in line with the propaganda in the People's Republic of Poland.
As documented in the manuscripts of the chronicler and diplomat Jan Długosz, King Casimir III the Great erected the Lanckorona Castle to protect the road to Kraków and the border with the Duchy of Oświęcim.
The original stronghold from the Middle Ages had a rectangular shape and had two four-sided corner towers. The rectangular inner courtyard was closed-off from the northwest side of the castle by a living quarters. In the 18th century, after the castle was rebuilt, cannon bastions were located in the corners of the castle, and a drawbridge led to the main gate. In 1770, the Bar Confederation repaired and fortified the castle. With the help of French engineers, external earth fortifications were built including a tick-shaped fort.