Low Isles is a locality in the Shire of Douglas, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census, Low Isles had a population of 0 people.
The locality consists of a pair of islands: the smaller Low Island and the larger Woody Island with the Low Islands Reef between them. The islands are approximately 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) east of Rocky Point on the Queensland mainland coast.
The name comes from Lieutenant James Cook of HMS Endeavour, who wrote in his log on 10 June 1770, "...we hauld off north to get without a small, low island...".
The islands are popular for snorkelling over the reef to see coral, fish and sea turtles. Birdwatching is popular on Woody Island where white heron and migrating species are seen. Low Island has the Low Isles Lighthouse and a museum.