Lubieszewo Pierwsze [lubjɛˈʂɛvɔ ˈpjɛrfʂɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowy Dwór Gdański, within Nowy Dwór Gdański County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 10 kilometres (6 mi) south-west of Nowy Dwór Gdański and 31 km (19 mi) south-east of the regional capital Gdańsk.
Before 1772 the area was part of Kingdom of Poland, 1772-1919 Prussia and Germany, 1920-1939 Free City of Danzig, 1939 - February 1945 Nazi Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 120.