Lubrza [ˈlubʐa] (German: Liebenau) is a village in Świebodzin County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Lubrza. It lies approximately 9 kilometres (6 mi) north-west of Świebodzin, 41 km (25 mi) north of Zielona Góra, and 50 km (31 mi) south of Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (New March). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 975.