Ludkovice is a village and municipality (obec) in Zlín District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of 11.85 square kilometres (4.58 sq mi), and has a population of 703 (as at 2 October 2006).
Ludkovice lies approximately 14 kilometres (9 mi) south of Zlín and 262 km (163 mi) south-east of Prague.It is situated 5 km from the spa town Luhačovice. The village consists of two parts: Ludkovice and Pradlisko.
The name of the village is derived from the name Ludek and the name Pradlisko is derived from the place in the river used for washing. The first written records about Ludkovice come from 1412. Among the historical relics is Boží Muka from 1696 or a stone crucifix from 1761 which is situated in the village green. Ludkovice has a sports facility with a swimming pool. There is also a cider house and a factory for drying fruit.