Lysiatychi (Ukrainian: Лися́тичі) is a village (selo) in Stryi Raion, Lviv Oblast in western Ukraine. Local government is administered by Lysiatytska village council.
The village is located along the road from Stryi to Zhydachiv at a distance of 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) from the district center Stryi. It is 63 kilometres (39 mi) from the regional center of Lviv and 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) from the city Zhydachiv, that is district center of Zhydachiv Raion).
The village is large and has an area of 25,56 km2 and is currently living in the village of about 1791 persons.
The first record of the village dates back to 1443 year. Lysiatychi has been town, as testified and town hall, and a large Jewish colony. The town had possessed 1,550 acres (630 ha; 2.42 sq mi) arable land in 1785.
The village has two churches:
Church of the Nativity of Christ 1874 (Wooden).
St. Nicholas Church, located in the former indoors Roman Catholic Church (1903, stone).