Městečko Trnávka (German: Markt Türnau) is a municipality and village in Svitavy District in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,400 inhabitants.
Městečko Trnávka lies approximately 19 kilometres (12 mi) east of Svitavy, 77 kilometres (48 mi) south-east of Pardubice, and 170 kilometres (110 mi) east of Prague.
Villages of Bohdalov, Lázy, Ludvíkov, Mezihoří, Nová Roveň, Pacov, Petrůvka, Pěčíkov, Plechtinec, Přední Arnoštov and Stará Roveň are administrative parts of Městečko Trnávka.
A village called Staré Trnávky ("Old Trnávky") existed already in the 13th century and in around 1300, the village Nové Trnávky ("New Trnávky") was founded. The first written mention is from 1308.In 1918 both villages were merged under the name "Trnávka" and in 1929 its name was changed to "Městečko Trnávka".Due to the Munich Agreement, the village became part of Nazi Germany in 1938. After the World War II in 1945 the ethnically German inhabitants were lynched and subsequently expelled. The area was later repopulated by Czechs.
Wenzel Müller (1767–1835), Austrian composer
Franz Spina (1868–1938), Sudeten German politician