Magnuszowiczki [maɡnuʂɔˈvit͡ʂki] (German: Klein Mangersdorf) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Niemodlin, within Opole County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland.
The history of the village dates back to medieval Poland. Before 1945 it was part of Germany. During World War II, from 1940 to 1944, a Nazi German forced labour camp for Jews, and initially also Poles, was located in the village. A memorial is located at the site.