Martinov (German: Martinau) is a village, now administrative district of the city of Ostrava, Moravian-Silesian Region in the Czech Republic.
The village was first mentioned in a written document in 1424 as Myrtynow and lies in the historical region of Silesia. Martinov has an agricultural character and has a population of 1,131. The village was administratively joined to Ostrava in July 1961, after that the large food-processing plant was constructed there.
Coat of arms of the village depicts Saint Martin of Tours.