Maszewo [maˈʂɛvɔ] (German: Messow) is a village in Krosno Odrzańskie County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Maszewo. It lies approximately 14 kilometres (9 mi) west of Krosno Odrzańskie and 44 km (27 mi) west of Zielona Góra.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II). Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has a population of 460.