Mavkovychi (Ukrainian: Ма́вковичі)–- village (selo) in the Lviv Oblast (province) of western Ukraine. It is located in the Horodotsky Raion (Horodok Raion), placed along the way Horodok - Velykyi Liubin. Local government —Kernytska village council. The first mention of Mavkovychi dates from the year 1490. Then the village has received Magdeburg rights.
The village Mavkovychi is situated in the 31 kilometres (19 mi) from the regional center Lviv, 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) from the district center Horodok and 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) from Velykyi Liubin.In the village there are church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos.
The first stone cross was consecrated in 1898, and the church was built in 1902.