Miłogoszcz [miˈwɔɡɔʂt͡ʂ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Tuczno, within Wałcz County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) south-east of Tuczno, 22 km (14 mi) south-west of Wałcz, and 112 km (70 mi) east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1772 the area was part of Kingdom of Poland, 1772-1945 Prussia and Germany. For more on its history, see Wałcz County.
The village has a population of 120.