The Military Ordinariate of Poland (Polish: Ordynariat Polowy Wojska Polskiego) is a military ordinariate of the Roman Catholic Church. Immediately subject to the Holy See, it provides pastoral care to Roman Catholics serving in the Polish Armed Forces and their families.
It was first established as a military vicariate on 5 February 1919, but was suspended in 1947. Following the fall of the communist rule in 1989, a military ordinariate was established and the first military ordinary was appointed on 21 January 1991. The Episcopal seat is located at the Field Cathedral of the Polish Army (Katedra Polowa Wojska Polskiego) in Warsaw, Poland.
Stanisław Gall (appointed 5 February 1919 – resigned December 1931)
Józef Gawlina (appointed 15 February 1933 – resigned 1947)
Sławoj Leszek Głódź (appointed 21 January 1991 – translated to the Diocese of Warszawa-Praga 26 August 2004, with the personal title of Archbishop)
Tadeusz Płoski (appointed 16 October 2004 – killed in a plane crash 10 April 2010)
Józef Guzdek (appointed 6 December 2010 – 16 July 2021); formerly an Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Krakow