Moose Jaw station is a former railway station in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. It was designed by Hugh G. Jones and built by the Canadian Pacific Railway from 1920 to 1922. The station comprises a two-story waiting area, four storey office block and six-storey Tyndall stone clock tower.
The building was designated a historic railway station in 1991.
The station was a stop on the Canadian Pacific Railway service. The station was also a transfer point to the Minneapolis, St. Paul and Sault Ste. Marie Railroad, also known as the Soo Line Railroad, which operated from Saint Paul, Minnesota to Portal, North Dakota Soo-Pacific during the summer. It ran through to Vancouver via a connection with Canadian Pacific Railway's The Dominion at Moose Jaw. In the winter the Soo-Dominion terminated in Moose Jaw permitting a transfer to the Dominion. It was discontinued in December 1963.