Morzewo [mɔˈʐɛvɔ] (German: Obendorf) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kaczory, within Piła County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland. It lies approximately 2 kilometres (1 mi) south of Kaczory, 13 km (8 mi) south-east of Piła, and 76 km (47 mi) north of the regional capital Poznań.
The village has a population of 620.
Morzewo was a private village of Polish nobility, administratively located in the Nakło County in the Kalisz Voivodeship in the Greater Poland Province of the Polish Crown.During the German occupation of Poland (World War II), the German police carried out a massacre of 41 Poles in the village as part of the Intelligenzaktion. Among the victims were teachers, school principals, priests, policemen, local officials including mayor of the nearby town of Chodzież, merchants, craftsmen, farmers and former insurgents of the Greater Poland uprising from various nearby towns and villages. In November 1940, several Polish families were expelled from Morzewo to the General Government, and some were deported to forced labour to Germany, while their farms were handed over to German colonists in accordance to the Lebensraum policy.The main sights of Morzewo are the historic church of the Transfiguration and the memorial at the site of the 1939 massacre.