Nadyby (Ukrainian: Нади́би) – village (selo) in the Staryi Sambir Raion, Lviv Oblast, of western Ukraine.
The village is small and has an area of 1,959 km2 and is currently living in the village of about 1197 persons.
Local government is administered by Susidovytska village council.
The village is located on the territory Susidovytska village council at a distance 21 kilometres (13 mi) from the district center Staryi Sambir. It is situated in the 88 kilometres (55 mi) from the regional center Lviv and 13 kilometres (8.1 mi) from the city Sambir.
History and Attractions
The village is known from the 1125 year, although the official founding date and the first record of the village dates back to 1446 year. The village was owned by the Polish magnates up to middle of the 19th century.
In the village was an architectural monument of Staryi Sambir district - Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary 1732 (wooden). But the old church was dismantled and her was transferred to Lviv,
Museum of Folk Architecture and Rural Life Shevchenko Hai. In the village was built a new church, Church of St Demetrius of Thessaloniki. In 2008 was built one more church of the Assumption.