Nowy Łupków [ˈnɔvɨ ˈwupkuf] (Ukrainian: Новий Лупків, Novyi Lupkiv) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Komańcza, within Sanok County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-eastern Poland, close to the border with Slovakia. It lies approximately 11 kilometres (7 mi) south of Komańcza, 34 km (21 mi) south of Sanok, and 87 km (54 mi) south of the regional capital Rzeszów. The village has a population of 390.
The village emerged when the local railway station was built in 1872, along the line from Zagórz to then-Hungarian-owned Slovakia (First Hungarian-Galician Railway, Erste Ungarisch-Galizische Eisenbahn). At first, its inhabitants were mostly working on the railways. Currently, it is the southernmost railroad station in Poland, and a rail border crossing with Slovakia. In 1890-1898 the village was also linked with narrow-gauge Bieszczadzka Forest Railway.
A penal colony was built here after the Second World War, in which a number of Solidarność representatives were imprisoned during the Martial law in Poland period in 1981 and 1982.