Orahovo (Serbian Cyrillic: Орахово) is a village in the municipality of Bar, Montenegro. It is considered as part of Crmnica region and also one of the villages of Kuči tribal region, besides Zatrijebač, Koći and Fundina.
In 1242 king Stefan Vladislav of Serbia issued a charter by which he granted Orahovo to Vranjina Monastery. Around 1296 King Stephen Uroš II Milutin of Serbia again gave Orahovo to Vranjina Monastery as its metoh, as well as 100 perpers annually of income from the St. Sergius market near Skadar. This village hosts one of the oldest monasteries in Montenegro, Orahovo Monastery.
According to the 2011 census, its population was 3,800.