Oskava (German: Oskau) is a municipality and village in Šumperk District in the Olomouc Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 1,300 inhabitants.
Villages of Bedřichov, Mostkov and Třemešek are administrative parts of Oskava.
Oskava lies approximately 14 kilometres (9 mi) south-east of Šumperk, 35 km (22 mi) north of Olomouc, and 196 km (122 mi) east of Prague.
Oskava is named for the Oskava River, which runs through the municipality. The highest point of the municipality is below the peak of Černé kameny, 950 meters above sea level.
The first written mention of Oskava and Mostkov is from 1344. The first written mention of Třemešek is from 1371. The village of Bedřichov was founded in 1620. In 1960 were Bedřichov, Mostkov and Třemešek joined to Oskava.A small primary school was founded in 1779.
Oskava is home to the ruins of Rabštejn Castle from the second half of the 13th century.