Pępice [pɛmˈpit͡sɛ] (German: Pampitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Skarbimierz, within Brzeg County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) south-west of Skarbimierz, 9 km (6 mi) south-west of Brzeg, and 42 km (26 mi) north-west of the regional capital Opole.
The village has a population of 360.
The village dates back to the medieval Kingdom of Poland and was first mentioned in the Liber fundationis episcopatus Vratislaviensis chronicle from the late 13th-early 14th century. Between 1871 and 1945 it was part of Germany. During World War II, the Germans established a subcamp of the Gross-Rosen concentration camp, whose prisoners were mainly Poles from Warsaw and Kraków.There is a historic church of Our Lady of the Rosary in Pępice.