Palazzo Spalletti-Trivelli (formerly Guicciardi) is a palace located atVia Emilia A San Pietro #2, corner with Via San Nicolò, in the center of the city of Reggio Emilia, region of Emilia Romagna, Italy. The building now belongs to the Credito Emiliano (Credem) bank, and owns the art collection now in the palace.
The building was erected atop ancient Roman ruins, still visible in the basement. A large house or palace was owned by the Bosi Family until 1685. It was rebuilt in the 1700s under the patronage of the new owner Count Guicciardi using designs by the architect Giovanni Maria Ferraroni, and refurbished in the early 1800s in a Neoclassical style by Marchelli, when the palace was acquired by the Spalletti-Trivelli family, who also owned the adjacent building.A salon of the piano nobile has a ceiling painting depicting Apollo with the Court of the Hours by Prospero Minghetti, and a ball room with trompe-l'œil colonnades and curtains painted by Vincenzo Carnevali. In addition, the bank houses here its collection of Emilian paintings and Oriental art, viewable by appointment. The painting collection includes the following works;