Palcza [ˈpalt͡ʂa] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Budzów, within Sucha County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 14 kilometres (9 mi) north-east of Sucha Beskidzka and 31 km (19 mi) south-west of the regional capital Kraków.
The village has a population of 1,100.
It was established probably before 1369 and was first mentioned in 1373 as a parish. It belonged to starostwo of Lanckorona ever since.