Parzymiechy [paʐɨˈmjɛxɨ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Lipie, within Kłobuck County, Silesian Voivodeship, in southern Poland. It lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) north-west of Lipie, 20 km (12 mi) north-west of Kłobuck, and 89 km (55 mi) north of the regional capital Katowice.
The village has a population of 715.
Parzymiechy was first mentioned in 1266.
In September 1939, during the German invasion of Poland, which started World War II, a battle was fought nearby. German troops burned the village on September 2, 1939 and murdered 75 Polish inhabitants, including 20 children (see Nazi crimes against the Polish nation).
Main road connections from the Parzymiechy include connection with Praszka (to the west) and Działoszyn (to the north-east) via the National Road DK 42.