Pidlissia (Ukrainian: Підлісся) is a village in the Buchach Raion (district) of the Ternopil Oblast (province) in western Ukraine. Strypa River flows about 1 km from the western edge of the village.
First written mention comes from the 19th century. Then Pidlissia belonged to the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, a part of Austrian-Hungarian empire, in 1918-1919 to West Ukrainian People's Republic.
For a long time until 1939 Polish population predominanted in the village.