The Plague Column (Morový sloup), or Column of the Virgin Mary Immaculate, is located in Šultysova street in Kutná Hora, Central Bohemia, Czech Republic. It is protected as an historic landmark.
This baroque plague column was built by the Jesuit sculptor František Baugut. It originated between 1713 and 1715 as a commemoration of the contemporary plague which killed more than a thousand people. The column is decorated by the statue of the Virgin Mary Immaculate and Kutná Hora's typical labor themes (reliefs of miners).