Plandry (Czech pronunciation: [ˈplandrɪ]) (German: Preitenhof) is a village and municipality (obec) in Jihlava District in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 1.82 square kilometres (0.70 sq mi), and has a population of 173 (as at 28 August 2006). Plandry lies approximately 6 kilometres (4 mi) north-west of Jihlava and 109 km (68 mi) south-east of Prague.
The first mentions are from the 15th century, they are preserved in the archive of the Želiv cloister. In 1730 the existing farm was bought by Josef Ignaz Zebo z Breitenau, who called the place "Breitenhof". Later Josef Ignac was given a knight title. In 1734 he built the baroque chateau in the village, the chateau used to be oriented in the shape of letter L, together with the farm and glass house, the complex served as a seat of the Zebo family. In 1810 the manor was bought by Aloisie Schirndinger von Schirnding. Her daughter Aloise married Wenzel Petr II. Dobrzensky z Dobrzenicz (1809 - 1862). In 1897 three quarters of the manor were inherited by Karl von Wiedersperg, one third belonged to Wenzel Petr III. Dobrzensky z Dobrzenicz. In 1945 the chateau and the manor was confiscated and became a state possession. In December 1997 the chateau was pulled down despite the protests of the Museum Vysočina employees. Today, there is a modern villa surrounded by the old farm buildings on its place.
Chapel of St. John of Nepomuk - built in 1735 by Josef Ignaz Zebo, serving as a funeral chapel. The main building of the chapel is surrounded by side chapels.