Plas-y-Court Halt railway station was a railway station to the west of Wollaston, Shropshire, England. Although popularly claimed to have opened with the railway in 1861, the station actually opened in 1934 and closed in 1960. The halt was situated to the east side of a gated level crossing and on the south side of the line opposite the crossing keeper's cottage. It was made of timber and had a waiting shelter. The halt has been demolished but the crossing keeper's cottage remains as a private residence.