Przysieki [pʂɨˈɕeki] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Skołyszyn, within Jasło County, Subcarpathian Voivodeship, in south-eastern Poland. It lies approximately 3 kilometres (2 mi) south-east of Skołyszyn, 8 km (5 mi) west of Jasło, and 57 km (35 mi) south-west of the regional capital Rzeszów, on the Ropa river. Its population as of 2019 is 1607 people, up from a population of 1545 in 2002. It covers an area of 620,3 hectares. The dominant religion is Roman Catholicism, the village is split between Saint Catherine's Parish in Sławęcin and the Parish of the Transfiguration in Trzcinica, and lies in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rzeszów.
The village was founded 1 December 1364 by King Casimir III the Great. Przysieki were mentioned by the medieval historian Jan Długosz in his writings. 2 February 1943, during World War II, a train fuel cistern exploded near the train station. Three people were executed in reprisals by the Gestapo. A memorial was unveiled in 1985 (picture below).
Zuzanna Stusowska (1866-1973) the oldest Polish citizen in the early 1970's lived in the village.