Roštín is a village in the Kroměříž District of the Czech Republic. The first written mention of this village dates to the 12th century. About 700 people live in Roštín.
1250 village was under the rule of a monastery. In the 14th century, the village was in the property of Vladyk's family of Roštín. There were many owners of this village throughout the centuries. There was also a note of a spa existence in 1489. 1504 – 1566 Roštín belonged to village of Cetechovice. The village was destroyed in the time of 30-year-war.
In the surroundings there are severals hills, but maybe the most famous one is Hradisko. It has been of archeological importance since 1932. Several archeological findings, such as shatters of various kind that go back to the 8th century.
St. James's church is situated just between Roštín and neighbouring village Cetechovice. Originally it was built in the Roman style, but was rebuilt in the Gothic style in the 18th century.