The Roloson Houses, also known as the Robert W. Roloson Houses, are a group of four adjacent row houses in the Douglas community area of Chicago, Illinois, United States. The houses were designed in 1894 by architect Frank Lloyd Wright (1867-1959) for client Robert W. Roloson (1848-1925). Construction was begun in 1894 and completed in early 1895.
They were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. They were designated a Chicago Landmark on December 27, 1979.