Rosokhach (Ukrainian: Росо́хач) is a village situated in the Chortkiv Raion (district) of Ternopil Oblast (province) in western Ukraine.
The village has 1947 inhabitants and local government is administered by Rosokhach village council.
The village is located at an altitude of 207 meters above sea level on the banks of the Seret River, and covers an area of 3,263 km2. That is located at a distance of 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the district center of Chortkiv and 91 kilometres (57 mi) from the regional center Ternopil.
The first written mention of the village Rosokhach dates back to 1785. Near the village are the remains of a Trypillian culture settlement. Fragments of ceramics and copper fragments were found, which are stored in the Lviv Historical Museum.
Cult constructions and religion
In the village there are two religious communities and there are two churches:
St. Nicholas Church OCU (1904)
St. Nicholas Church UGCC (1995).Roman Catholic Church is in the village, which was built in 1936. Today is not valid.