Rozgart [ˈrɔzɡart] (German: Preußisch Rosengart) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Gronowo Elbląskie, within Elbląg County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately 5 kilometres (3 mi) south of Gronowo Elbląskie, 9 km (6 mi) south-west of Elbląg, and 85 km (53 mi) west of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (East Prussia), at that time with the name Preussisch Rosengart (abbreviated: Pr. Rosengart).
The village was founded in the 14th century (around 1312-14). Its previous name "Rosengart" or "Rosengarten" is believed to stem from the word/name "Roßgarten".
In the 16th century, Mennonite settlers also came to the village of Rosengart.
The Rosengart Mennonite community was part of the Thiensdorf-Pr.Rosengart parish; Mennonite churches were located in Markushof (today: Markusy) and Thiensdorf (today: Jezioro).
In 1890, a separate Mennonite church was built in Pr. Rosengart - which is now a Catholic church.
In 1773, 299 people (in 59 families) lived in the village.
In 1939, the population number was 384 (217 Protestants, 108 Catholics, 59 other confessions - mostly Mennonites).
Today, the village has a population of 150.