Roztocznik [rɔsˈtɔt͡ʂnik] (German: Olbersdorf) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Dzierżoniów, within Dzierżoniów County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany.
It lies approximately 14 km (9 mi) east of Dzierżoniów, and 47 km (29 mi) south-west of the regional capital Wrocław.
The village has a population of 499.
The earliest mention was included in the 1305 years in the book of salaries Bishop of Wrocław. In the nineteenth century Roztocznik a population of 606 people who engaged in weaving cotton, trade to a small extent, sheep and cattle.
The old name of the village:
-1305. "Alberti villa"
-1677r. "Olbersdorff", "Olbrechtsdorf"
Over the centuries evolved into "Olbersdorf" from 1785. After World War II (1945r.) was called "rotting stream." From September 1, 1947 Roztocznik.
Initially, when Silesia belonged to the Piast village was owned by the monastery, later the Knights Templar. In the year 1375 the first known owner of the village was Hannose von Liebenow. Already in 1395, the owner of the village was Martin Yrbini Joanni de Liebnaw and 1550r. - Von Ullersdorf. In the middle. The seventeenth century the village was owned by the family von Knobelsdorf. In 1728r. owner of the goods was Joseph von und Karriss Rosenhang. In 1840. owner of the village was Baron Ferdinand von Seherr-Thoss, in 1870. Countess Marie of the same family. Then the good belonged to the family von Seidlitz-Sandreczki. Its last owner (until 1945.) Was a Major Adolf Graf von Seidlitz-Sandreczki.
Mansion, residence, school
First, a Renaissance mansion built on the site Roztocznik in the sixteenth century. The remains of its walls were in the palace, built in the late eighteenth century, when the village belonged to the family von Seherr-Thoss. Today's form - neo-baroque mansion - gave the palace reconstruction in 1910,at the request of the then owners of the property, the family von Seidlitz-Sandreczki. At the end of the war in the palace supposedly hidden collections Staatsarchiv von Breslau (Wroclaw State Archive).
After the war, the palace had established an agricultural school, which in the 80s was transformed into the School of Agricultural Mechanization and the Team of Schools for them. Maciej Rataj. In 1993, in a building fire. The last students left the walls of this school in 2005. Abandoned palace gradually fell into disrepair.
April 23, 2012. "Investment Ear" sp. Z oo from Wrocław acquired from the District Dzierżoniów palace and park in Roztoczniku 64 to create there care center for the elderly. It consists of a palace in neo-baroque style (area of more than 2.1 thousand. Sq.m.), a former boarding school (it will go to the spring of 2015 years former residents) and a park with old trees, paths and a pond.The architecture of the palace
Winged Neo-baroque palace was built on the plan of the letter L. In 1910, reconstruction took place, following which the residence received today's appearance, ie. Has been expanded for the north wing and increased by floor. The building has a basement and a usable attic.
The facade is drawn as a two-storey, covered with a high-pitched mansard roof with dormers. Isolated projection topped with a triangular tympanum. Above the main entrance there is a balcony decorated with a balustrade, and above cartouche with labrami and trzymaczami in the form of two soldiers. The facades of the palace are decorated with rustication corner and extended cornice. On the axis of the facade is the main entrance to the palace, leading to a large lobby, decorated with two arcades supported on a pillar. The entrance leads symmetrical oval driveway.
The room of the first floor are decorated on the vaults Neo-Rococo stucco. In turn, the second floor has been terminated as a series of rooms in a dwutraktowym, which were laid out on the axis of the most representative room - on a square layout - which is the main living area. It is richly decorated with pilaster strips, festoons and oval medallions. The decor includes walls and ceiling of the room, in addition to the corners are niches in which the former permanent sculpture. Stucco in soft colors and a ceiling decorated with a fresco depicting dancing children. Preserved neo-Baroque stucco rocaille motifs and garlands plant.
Next to the palace is preserved fragment of the original landscaped park founded in the late eighteenth century, with a pond and partly preserved layout of paths and old trees. Other preserved buildings of the complex is a smithy and coach house.