Rychnov u Jablonce nad Nisou (German: Reichenau) is a town in the Jablonec nad Nisou District in the Liberec Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 2,800 inhabitants.
The village of Pelíkovice is an administrative part of Rychnov u Jablonce nad Nisou.
The first written mention of Rychnov is from 1361. It was probably founded by Cistercians from Mnichovo Hradiště in the 13th century.In 1856, the railway was built. It helped to the development of the region, from which Rychnov also benefited.During the German occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1944–1945, the Germans operated a subcamp of the Gross-Rosen concentration camp, whose prisoners were hundreds of men, mostly Poles, but also Czechs, the French, etc.
Church of Saint Wenceslaus is the most valuable building in Rychnov u Jablonce nad Nisou. It is as old as the town.There is a town museum with expositions of concentration camp and local paintings.