Rzędów [ˈʐɛnduf], German Friedrichsfelde is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Turawa, within Opole County, Opole Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) east of Turawa and 17 km (11 mi) north-east of the regional capital Opole.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (see Territorial changes of Poland after World War II).
The village has a population of 312.
The village of Friedrichsfelde was founded as a colony in the 18th century. In 1840 the colony had 224 inhabitantsIn the Upper Silesia plebiscite of 20 March 1921, 76 villagers voted to remain with Germany and 79 voted for annexation to the newly created state of Poland. However, because Gemeinde Turawa as a whole voted to remain with Germany, the village stayed part of the Weimar Republic. In 1933 the village had 268 inhabitants, and by 1939 it had grown to 276. Until 1945 it was located in Landkreis Oppeln.
After 1945, Silesia as a whole was taken by Poland, and most of the German pollution was expelled. The village was renamed Rzędzów. Though it originally placed in Silesian Voivodeship, in 1950 it was moved to Opole Voivodeship instead. In 2009, the village was renamed Rzędów, and on 8 March 2012, the old German name Friedrichsfelde was again made official.
The village hosts a branch of the SKGD (Sozial-Kulturelle Gesellschaft der Deutschen im Oppelner Schlesien, Social-Cultural Association of Germans in Opole Silesia).