Sannō Station (山王駅, Sannō-eki) is a railway station located in Nakagawa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi, Japan.
Meitetsu Nagoya Main Line
One island platform serves two tracks.
Sannō Station opened in September 1944. As Chunichi Dragons were based in the adjacent Nagoya Baseball Stadium, the station name was changed to Chūnichi-kyūjō-mae Station (中日球場前駅, Chūnichi-kyūjō-mae-eki) in 1956 and then Nagoya-kyūjō-mae Station (ナゴヤ球場前駅, Nagoya-kyūjō-mae-eki) in 1976. Following the Dragons' move to Nagoya Dome in 1997, the station name was restored in January 2005.