The school building on Castle Street (Polish: Budynek szkolny przy ul. Zamkowej) in the Polish town of Miloslaw was a religious school, built in the neo-Gothic style in the 1840s. It became a hospital to treat wounded combatants during the Greater Poland Uprising of 1848, and was again involved in fighting around the time of the revolution of 1905-07.
The school is a multi-storey building with neo-Gothic roofing, and was probably made by Seweryn Mielżyński. Its address is 13 Castle Street (ul. Zamkowa 13).
The rooms contained in the school were as follows:
Office of the Director,
Office of the Deputy Director,
Two utility rooms,
Bathroom.Close to the school, at 19 Castle Street, is located a clergy house built during the years 1894–1895, and on the opposite side of the street is a former evangelical church. At the end of 2012 the school building was partially converted into social housing.