Sirogojno is a village in Serbia located on Mt. Zlatibor.
In Sirogojno there is also an open-air museum, or "ethno village" known as the Old Village Museum (Serbian: Музеј Старо село, romanized: Muzej Staro selo), covering nearly 5 hectares with authentic elements of ordinary life collected from all over the Zlatibor region from the 19th century. The ethno village displays a set of traditional wooden buildings, including a bakery, a dairy, and an inn, all in authentic form.
The village of Sirogojno was declared a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1983, and it is protected by the Republic of Serbia.
Church of Saints Peter and Paul the Apostles
The Serbian Orthodox church in Sirogojno was built in 1764. It is dedicated to the apostles St. Peter and St. Paul, as is written on the royal doors beside the signature of icon painter Simeon Lazovic (Lazović). The village graveyard is located next to the church. The reconstruction of the original layout of the church in Sirogojno was based on special preserved manuscripts, protocols, records, and other historical sources.