Sośnica [sɔɕˈnit͡sa] (German: Schosnitz) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kąty Wrocławskie, within Wrocław County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-western Poland. Prior to 1945 it was in Germany. It lies approximately 2 kilometres (1 mi) east of Kąty Wrocławskie and 21 km (13 mi) south-west of the regional capital Wrocław.
Field Marshal Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher is buried here. His remains were moved after the Cold War by a local priest from the original tomb in nearby Krobielowice (Krieblowitz), which was desecrated by Russian soldiers in 1945.