Spišská Stará Ves (German: Alt(en)dorf; Hungarian: Szepesófalu; Polish: (Stara) Spiska Wieś; Latin: Antiqua Villa) is a small town and urban municipality in Kežmarok District in the Prešov Region of north Slovakia.
In historical records the town was first mentioned in 1272.
The town and municipality lies at an altitude of 505 metres and covers an area of 17.533 km2 (7 sq mi). It has a population of about 2,200 people. Spišská Stará Ves is the centre of Zamagurie region and is close to the Dunajec River.
According to the 2001 census, the town had 2,355 inhabitants. 93.76% of inhabitants were Slovaks, 4.50% Roma, 0.53% Polish, 0.30% Czechs and 0.25% Ukrainians. The religious makeup was 93.25% Roman Catholics, 2.93% Greek Catholics, 1.66% people with no religious affiliation and 0.85% Lutherans.