St. Bartholomew's Protestant Episcopal Church and Rectory is a historic Episcopal church and rectory located at 1227 Pacific St., east of Bedford Avenue in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, New York, New York. It was built in 1886 in the Romanesque Revival style. It is constructed of brick with stone trim and topped by a slate roof. It features a squat, battered stone tower crowned by an ogival, tiled roof. The two story brick and stone rectory features twin gables and ogival tower.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.