St. Nicholas Church in Wszembórz is a brick Roman Catholic church located in the village of Wszembórz, in Gmina Kołaczkowo, Greater Poland. It is a parish church.
The church was designed by the architect Stefan Cybichowski from Poznań. The construction was started in September 1934 and finished in May 1935 (raw state). In 1941 the occupying Germans converted it, into a garage. After the World War II the priest Unisław Smaruj fixed the roof, windows and equipped the interior of the church. The church has a capacity of about 1000. Until 1956 the parish was administered by the parish priest of Kołaczkowo. In the early 2010s stained glass windows have been installed.
Information on the website of the municipality Kołaczkowo (pl)
"Wszembórz - Gazeta Jubileuszowa 1310-2010".Magazine released on the occasion of the 700th anniversary of Wszembórz. Dariusz Pera