The Starý Smokovec–Hrebienok funicular (Slovak: Pozemná lanová dráha Starý Smokovec – Hrebienok) is a funicular between Starý Smokovec and the tourist complex of peak of Hrebienok in the High Tatras, Slovakia.
First rolling stocks were ordered by Matejka és Kriger (Matejka Vince and Kriger Vilmos), a company based in Poprad, then part of Hungary, inside Austria-Hungary from the legendary Ganz Works. After several years of preparations, first tourists were transferred by the funicular on 20 December 1908. It worked on the original track up to 1967.Great reconstruction of the line took place in 1967. Technology for the whole line was provided by the Italian Ceretti-Tanfani company. 130 instead of 45 people could travel at the same time with a stock. As modern technology was implemented, duration of the route decreased from 11 to 7 minutes.
Two old rolling stocks were replaced with new ones in November 2007. New rolling stocks were made by Garaventa, a company based in Bern, Switzerland. Doppelmayr, an Austrian company helped in the creation of the new funicular, which has a capacity of 160 person, 30 more than the older one.