Stargard railway station is a railway station serving the town of Stargard, in the West Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland. The station is located on the Poznań–Szczecin railway, Gdańsk–Stargard railway and Stargard–Godków railway. The train services are operated by PKP and Przewozy Regionalne.
The first train pulled by a steam locomotive from Szczecin pulled into the station on 1 May 1846. In 1848 the line towards Poznan opened and from 1856 to 1859 a connection was made to Koszalin. At the end of the nineteenth century, connections to Pila and to Kostrzyn were built.
The station was known as Stargard (Pommern) until 1945. Until 2015 the town was known as Stargard Szczeciński, the name of the station didn't change until June 2016.